Friday, July 1st, 2011
- Namirial was ranked in the DTM leader quadrant by Aragon Research
- Trusted Services : eSignature, eSeals, eTimestamps, eDelivery
- Namirial launches version 2.1 of eSignAnyWhere – Sign Anywhere. Any time.
- Namirial Digital Transaction Management Solution Paper
- Namirial hires former Director of DocuSign as its Director, Security and Cloud Operations
- A guide on eIDAS 910/2014
- Going digital with Namirial
- Règlement européen eIDAS : De nouvelles opportunités de transformation digitale
- One size fits all, one size fits most, or one size fits none?
- Swedish Handelsbanken: Effciency and customer orientation by integrating electronic signatures from Namirial
- Namirial to Acquire all Assets from xyzmo and SIGNificant
- IDC: We believe the IPad Pro to be the only reason for Apple to gain tablet market share
- eIDAS – A New Era for Digital Transactions in Europe
- Using the Apple Pencil
- SIGNificant at the Fujitsu “Sign It” booth at the Fujitsu Forum in Munich (18 – 19 Nov)