Jot Touch – Bluetooth Pressure Sensitive Stylus for iPad 2 & iPad 3August 6th, 2012
- Precision Disc – Capacitive screens require a certain amount of surface area to be covered to respond to touch. So the precision disc acts like your finger, except it lets you see exactly where your mark will be made. Jot Touch’s precision disc works naturally with any App on any touch screen; iOS, Android, and Windows.
- Dampening Tip – The new sound dampening tip simulates the natural contact of writing with a pen on paper. This means your strokes will be quieter when notetaking or sketching.
- Pressure Sensitivity – Not all lines are created equally. Jot Touch reacts to the amount of pressure you apply to deliver more accurate interpretations of your strokes.
- Shortcut Buttons – Get to software tools quickly. Switch to your eraser or undo with the flick of a finger. Minimize your navigation. Maximize your creation.
- Bluetooth Connect – Jot Touch uses Bluetooth 2.0 technology to communicate with Jot Ready apps on your iPad 2 or New iPad.
- Stay Juiced – Plug the USB charger into your computer, tablet, or iPad/iPhone charger to replenish Jot Touch and keep those creative juices flowing.