- You can review documents or complete form fields and add attachments on your computer and use your smartphone as a signature-capturing device
- When you are ready to sign a document a secure communication between the smartphone and the host computer is established
- A native app turns your smartphone into a signature-capturing device
- Supports Android, iOS and Windows
Incumbent companies face critical decisions when it comes to addressing digitization. In this video interview, McKinsey director Paul Willmott argues the first decision is fundamental: whether a company is even in the right industry. That’s because digitization is blurring the lines between sectors, placing fresh demands on both leadership and organizational strategy.
- SIGNificant is based on the open ISO PDF standards and true digital signatures, with no proprietary e-signature technology. All signatures and their cryptographic information are embedded into the signed PDF. You don’t need to be a xyzmo customer or return to our website, just to check the validity of documents.
- Every time a signature is captured, a digital signature is also applied, which turns the document into a sealed PDF, making undetectable changes of the document content impossible. As a result, documents are tamper-evident not just at the end of the signing process, but from the moment the transaction is started.
- By using true digital signatures we record a history of what each document looked like at the time it was signed. The history is embedded into the document. You can take a look at the embedded signature history within compliant PDF viewers, even if you’re not connected to the internet. In this way, you can see exactly how the document looked when each signer signed it.
- Biometric signatures can be exported according to the ISO/IEC 19794-7:2007 standard for biometric signature exchange, providing full vendor independence of the signed documents.
- Starting with a cloud service is much easier than getting out. With our private cloud approach you can decide at any time to move the applications back to your data center.